Water Club / Longboat Key Florida
For anyone who wants to live in a picture perfect community where everyday reveals an amazing sunrise and sunset, then be sure to check out the Water Club. Located in Florida near Tampa Bay, with its convenient location next to St. Petersburg, its home to luxury high rise condominiums, all with amazing views, top of the line Luxury with concierge service! Visitors and tourists are only a short distance away from St. Petersburg.
Getting to Water Club
For anyone coming into the Water Club / Longboat Key area, they can fly into:
- St. Petersburg International Airport (PIE): This is 12.8 miles away
- Tampa International Airport (TPA): This is 20.7 miles away
- Bradenton Airport, (SRQ): This is 38.7 miles away
Hotels are in nearby Longboat Key Club, Inn on the beach, Ritz Carlton, Hampton Inn and Suites and and Opal Properties. To stay right in the Water Club, we can offer local seasonal / annual rental companies.
Activities and Entertainment
Check out the museum, get your hands behind the wheel of a speed boat or see the Chihuly exhibit. Entertainment and activities include:
- The Dali Museum: A great way to check out Salvador Dali's work
- Nature and Wildlife Tours: Look for Doo's Amazing Water Tours and Speed Boat Adventures
- Saturday Morning Market: An open air market with fresh fruit and vegetables
- Dale Chihuly Exhibit: A great way to see glass blowing
- Ringling Museum Circus Theater in Sarasota Florida
- Mote Marina in Sarasota Florida
Sports enthusiasts will love to support the Tampa Bay Rays across the bay or cheer for the pro football team, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Up for a bite to eat? CHeck out Dry Dock, Owen's Fish camp, or Knick's Tavern.
Parks and Recreation
With boating, fishing and so much to do outdoors, the Water Club has a beautiful pool and spa facility. St Armand's Key circle has famous restaurants and shopping
Companies and local businesses in the area include:
Nearby St. Petersburg is home to four of the top rated schools in Florida including Perkins Elementary School, Pasadena Fundamental Elementary School, St. Petersburg Collegiate High School and Bay Vista Fundamental Elementary School
Interested in Moving to the Water Club Development?
Water Club / Longboat Key Florida a beachfront oasis. For help with real estate, Waterfront 7 Realty is available and can show all available Florida real estate. Contact Pamela Hagan at (941) 387-7777 for more information, real estate advice and details on the community and surrounding areas in Water Club, Florida. Call Water Club your Florida home today!